Thursday 27 September 2012


I think no makeup user should be without a good moisturiser! I use Simple moisturiser and I love it as it keeps your skin from going dry and helps makeup application easier. It keeps your face fresh and healthy. and helps soften the skin.


'Our Hydrating Light Moisturiser is a perfect blend of ingredients to help keep your skin replenished and hydrated. Perfect for even sensitive skin.'

Reviews-


'I have used this product every single day for over 10 years! This does mean my review is a little one sided as I cannot compare it to other like products as I have never had a reason to change'

'This moisturizer is great. I have very dry skin, and most moisturizers just dry my skin out even more. This product gives my skin a GREAT moisture balance, I would recommend it to anyone and I will definitely buy again!'


 
"Absolutely gorgeous variety of neutrals, shimmer/sheen/matte (wish they had more of)
The Naked 2 can go a long way from a natural look to an amazing smokey eye for a night out.
Very universal."
 
"For months I have used only this palette, and nothing else, it has all you need for a neutral to smokey eyes look, absolutely love it. Cant live without it."
 
"I love this product, the colours are brilliant, and I use all of them, something which rarely happens with a palette."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment